OLD KILPATRICK BOWLING CLUB
Map of our location:
Old Kilpatrick Bowling Club was established in 1907. It has remained on the same site for over 100 years, and is located just off Station Road, adjacent to Kilpatrick Railway Station.
The Club comprises Full, Day and Associate members and participates in the Clydebank District Bowling Association League and related competitions. Some of its members have the honour of representing Dunbartonshire in County competitions.
The Honorary President is Peter Brotherston.
The Club President for 2016 is Donnie MacMillan and the Vice President is Drew Hughes.
The President of the Ladies Section for 2016 is Pauline Kirkpatrick and the Vice President is Marion Black.